Parent & Teen Personal Safety & Self Defense Beginners Workshop (aged 13 plus)
This course is specifically designed for young people (13 plus) and their parent(s) with all levels of fitness and ability. The course includes both theory and practical reality based personal safety and self defense concepts, strategies, and techniques. You will learn how to avoid, respond, and defend yourself in real world scenarios. The content includes:
- personal space awareness
- safety rules
- reality based personal safety & self defense theory
- types and methods of attacks
- how to respond to an attack using verbal commands and psychology-fear control
- stages of violent attacks
- self defense techniques – fighting at a distance, close-quarter combat skills, physiology
The course is fun, empowering, and challenging.
The course is delivered in three sessions of 2 hours each.
Price – 150.00 euros
Duration – 6 hours
Minimum number of participants: 7
Dates & Times for Courses :
Monday 2nd, 9th & 16th March 2020 19.00-21.00